Our Hue city tour is a perfect way to discover Hue city from Da Nang city or Hoi An old town. For 1 day tour, you will be guided around this royal city with well-known attractions such as the King’s tombs, the sacred pagoda or the romantic river…Moreover, on the way to explore Hue city, we will have a chance to visit the stunning Hai Van pass and the beautiful Lang Co lagoon.
- Save up your time and your money- take a day trip from Danang/ Hoi an to visit famous attractions in Hue City
- Get more information about Vietnam’s history and culture via the Citadel, Khai Dinh tomb, Thien Mu pagoda.
- Explore Hai Van pass- one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam.
- Enjoy the wonderful view of Lang co Lagoon
- Relax with boat trip on Huong Perfume river
- Learn about unique architecture of royal palace and tombs
- Enjoy roundtrip transfers, lunch tickets, all entrance fees and the services of a professional tour guide
Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city centre. We start the journey with the most beautiful pass road in Vietnam – Hai Van pass
It’s time for taking a lot of wonderful photos at the top Hai Van Quan – the highest point and place where you can see the different atmosphere and weather between Da Nang and Hue city. Then, you will enjoy the full view of Lang Co bay – one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
Arrive Hue city and stop at the first spot – King Khai Dinh tomb
Take a relax and have Vietnamese lunch at a local lunch.
Continue the trip to Royal Citadel- the last royal city of Vietnam with three ramparts and ancient constructions. Driving along the poetic Perfume River to go for sightseeing at Thien Mu pagoda, one of the most significant sites of Buddhist worship in Hue. The last but not at least, you will take a dragon boat trip on Perfume River to enjoy a peaceful ancient capital in the afternoon before returning to your hotel.
Arrive at Da Nang city and continue to Hoi An.
The tour will finish around 19:00-19:30 at Hoi An
Price: 1.050.000 VND
- Modern and A/C car
- English speaking tourguide
- Mineral water (500ml/pax/day)
- Lunch (120,000 VND/pax)
- Entrance fees
- Dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Persional Expense