1. Ha Noi Street Food Tour-Best Food Tour in Viet Nam
There are many streetfood toursin HaNoi, Ha Noi Street Food Tour is highly recommended. This is the most professional local company running food tour in the capital. Their food selection is various and delicious. They not only focus on the foods, but also takeyou around the Old town to see real local life – “Seeand Eat like a HaNoian”
- They have many tour options in the morning, afternoon and night
- Ha Noi Street Food Tour runs both walking food tours and motorbike food tours
- The price is reasonable- it’s from $20per person
- They have a young, passionate and knowlegabletour guide team .
- The tours focus onthemost famous foods of HaNoi. You can also try the mostpopular HaNoi foods whichpeople always mention when visiting this city.
- You really get to see where local people go to eat,appreciate and enjoy the place, food, people, surroundings and culture.
- Money-back guarantee. Ha Noi Street Food Tour offers100% payment will be refunded if you are not happy with their street food tour.
Some restaurants are quite touristic.
2. Xo tour (Ho Chi Minh city)-Best Food Tour in Viet Nam.
The founder- Mr Tung founded this food tour company in 2011. It’s a unique tour that combines the fascinating motorbike culture in Viet Nam with his respect and admiration for the incredible women in his hometown of Ho Chi Minh city. Nothing is better than to see Viet Nam on the back of a motorbike. Besides discovering the food paradise of Ho Chi Minh city, you will also understand the customs, life and culture of Viet Nam.
- It’s the best in its class, first world level customer service. When you take the food tour by motorbike, there is also a security escort team supporting you.
- Xo tour is the most family-friendly motorbike tour in Viet Nam.
- All riders are female who are approachable, friendly and safe
- They offer different tastes of Viet Nam foods (notthe usualpho, spring rolls…)
- Xo tour takes you to the most popular street food stalls and also some hidden alleyways in the city where localpeople love to eat.
- They take you to 5 districts of Ho Chi Minh city to see different parts of local life.
- There is only the motorbike tour option. If you are scared to be on the back of the motorbike or the traffic in Ho Chi Minh cityscares you then this tour is not suitable with you
- The price is quite expensive-$75
3. Hoi An Street Food Trail- Best Food Tour in Hoi An- Best Food Tour in Vietnam
Opened in 2018, Hoi An Street Food Trail is one of the best food toursin Hoi An. It’s operated by a professional local company. The guideslove to share theirknowledge of local foodsandlocal life with their new friends from around the world. When you goon their tour, you will not feel as if you are with a tour guide but justhanging out with afriend.
- There are many tour options in the morning, afternoon and at night
- They have motorbike toursand walking toursthat you can choose from
- It’s not only eating, the tours also help you to discover local life and local culture.
- Their team consists of young and pasionate folk who love their hometown and want to share their lifeand culture with everyone.
- Money back guarantee
As they have small groups(8 people) it’s easy fully booked if youdon’t book early.